With Accel you can enhance the consumer experience, which can help you nurture existing accounts, appeal to key demographic segments and drive revenue opportunities.
Today's consumers can choose from a multitude of nontraditional offerings for payments and funds access services. Accel® debit payments network from Fiserv® combines our traditional debit services with real-time enablement that accelerates retail, biller and social payments. A strong focus on consumers can help your business grow by facilitating fast, convenient transactions online, at ATMs and retail outlets and via mobile devices. Integration with other Fiserv solutions, such as Popmoney® personal payment service, can also help attract key demographic segments and generate revenue.
The real-time infrastructure of Accel delivers fast, efficient and reliable point-of-sale (POS) transactions at retail outlets from coast to coast. Accelerated services help enhance the consumer experience and drive your revenue opportunities. In addition, Accel offers dependable and secure ATM access, enabling convenient transactions. Our expansive network of ATMs covers all 50 U.S. states, territories and Canada, and offers options for surcharge-free funds access and deposit acceptance.
Proven 24/7 network switch availability and system reliability provide exceptionally fast authorization and response times. Accel processes all transactions within a state-of-the-art, PCI-compliant Fiserv data center, which delivers complete redundancy and business continuity plans.
As a member and participant of Accel, your organization receives access to these innovative payment options:
- PIN debit transactions for an extra layer of security and convenient PINless transactions, which can speed payments and funds access and expand acceptance to merchants without pinpad
- Mobile payments that can attract new consumers from key demographic segments
- Popmoney online personal payment services that can enable you to increase revenue, drive retention and acquire new customers
- Prepaid cards, including integration with the Fiserv comprehensive prepaid platform and connectivity to other prepaid platforms, that are accepted just like traditional debit cards
- Healthcare cards that meet the unique requirements associated with HSA, FSA and HRA programs
The unique advantages of Accel can help you keep pace with changing consumer demands and strengthen consumer and small business relationships. For example, Fiserv is constantly developing new products, such as e-wallets, to keep your institution ahead of the competition. A member-based advisory council provides strategic input that ensures members’ needs are addressed, while Card Alert Service protects against fraud. Ongoing innovation enables you to provide real-time payments and funds access capabilities anytime, anywhere.
Benefits for Financial Institutions include:
- Consumer-payments focus helps mitigate attrition and increase revenue-producing transactions
- Comprehensive real-time payments services allow you to offer innovative functionality
- Single-partner integration and processing simplicity to enhance operational effectiveness
- Clear and transparent pricing strategy helps you optimize revenue in a competitive market
- Member governance structure provides insight on products and services and helps address specific market segments
Benefits for Service Providers include:
- Access to millions of consumers from thousands of financial institutions across the U.S. and Canada
- Clear, competitive pricing to minimize your investment and participation costs and maximize your revenue
- Secure and reliable transaction processing from acquisition to authorization
- Low-cost, high-value services for secure, successful and dependable payments and funds access
- Innovative real-time solutions that attract and increase the loyalty of key consumer and small-business demographic segments
Contact us to join the Accel network now.